Monday, October 3, 2016

Oversized Chunky Knitwear


The leaves have started to fall, the evenings are getting darker earlier, and with just a little bit of Autumn sunshine left this is my favourite time of year. Finding those cosy jumpers is the best shopping there is.
I just happen to stumble on this beaut of a jumper in zara only last week for only £29.99 Ive paired this very gorgeous cosy lace up jumper with a pair of mom jeans, but would look great with a denim skirt or even a denim dress with either boots or even a pair of trainers.
Mom jeans are my new favourite jean at the moment, with them being so comfy i just love the fit of them.You can never go wrong with a pair of topshop jeans, they can be dresssed in so many different ways. These are new to Topshop stores and I'm very sure they will sell very quick.
I've also teamed this outfit with a pair of old school vans which are so comfy.
Accessory wise, I've chosen a lace choker but a leather neck tie would also look very great as well.


                                            
                                 





To shop my look click below

Jumper
Jeans
Shoes
Sunglasses
Chocker
                                            
                                                               


SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your ripped pants and the lace up sweater is lovely.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment is very much appreicated.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig