Sunday, October 9, 2016

Bomber style



This jacket is probably my most favourite purchase it is so cosy and warm and perfect for the most recent weather. I Brought my bomber jacket last year, actually is was brought for me as a mothers day prescent from my girls. But the same jacket is still available to buy from Topshop. Bomber jackets i think can be worn so many ways weather there paired with checked shirts or baggy tees or even skirts. I just love to pair mine usually with jeans. Its just such a easy wear. Today i decided to pair with my stephem denim jeans which i seriously just cant get enough of, and a super cute striped boyfriend tee. I also did think as i was wearing the bomber today old school vans would be perfect as this isn't the first time either style has been around!
Click below to shop my look


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig