Monday, September 5, 2016

Stripes & bows







What can i say, as soon as i saw this beautfiul striped bardot top i put it straight in my online basket.
As soon as  i recieved my delivery i tired it on and it did not disappoint. I love it.
Very easy to wear and very comfy its a win win.
I havent seen anything like ever before. This bardot top would look amazing with any style jean or skirt weather it be step hem, skinny,boyfriend or even culottes. Can be styled with lace up heels or even a pair of pumps or flats!
Ive paired it today with step hem jeans and my leather neck tie which i also love very much.
It is very true to its size and also very flattering.  
This top has just been perfect for summer, as the autum aporaches i think layering would always be a option as well.

To shop my look click below.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig